In this series of pictures, the last set of twins suddenly don't look so small and babyish. They seem to have grown since I last saw them just five hours ago at dinner. Who took the pictures of you two?
I seriously cringed when I saw the chicken on the shoulder. Eeeeeeeek! LOVE Sunday nights in the yard. I agree with your mom, the twinee's look very grown up! :)
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
3 comments:
In this series of pictures, the last set of twins suddenly don't look so small and babyish. They seem to have grown since I last saw them just five hours ago at dinner. Who took the pictures of you two?
I seriously cringed when I saw the chicken on the shoulder. Eeeeeeeek!
LOVE Sunday nights in the yard. I agree with your mom, the twinee's look very grown up! :)
We love these pictures! We love you all and miss you!
Post a Comment