Friday, July 22, 2011
Another Stop! Antique Archaeology Style
For you "American Pickers" fans....Now is your time to be jealous! If you have never seen or heard of this show, you must watch it on the History Channel.
Jeff and I both LOVE to watch this show, so when I found out that there shop (Antique Archaeology) was in Iowa on our way to New York, WE HAD TO STOP!!!!
It was fun to see some of the items from the show. I recognized the big heads from one of the episodes we watched.
Even though Mike, Frank or Danielle weren't there, it was still a fun, quick stop.
Jeff and I both bought something. I got an American Pickers Shirt, and Jeff got a cool hat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cant wait to see more of your trip.
Coincidentally, I'm pretty sure I've only seen one episode, and it was the one with the big heads (cue the Twilight Zone theme song) :)
Post a Comment