Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Final Destination!

This was our final stretch of road before arriving at Joanna's!!
This is who was waiting for us on the front lawn!
And these were the awesome signs that welcomed us! I was so very happy to finally be there!
Before I could stop and hug the Gregory kids; I had to make a b-line for the bathroom! I had been holding it since Eyre PA. Not one of my finest moments but..what do you do!? All the kids got reacquainted!
E immediately fell in love with the babies and she was my helper for the entire trip! It was AWESOME!!!
Jeff and I think these two are so much alike.
Lets Get this Party Started!!!

3 comments:

nixon5 said...

what a fun trip and love the last picture with all the kids.

The Nixon Two said...

I am guessing the total of kids who stayed in that house would exceed the total number of kids on the street where the Gregory family lives.

Amber Shellabarger said...

How neat is it that you could go. Glad you guys had a good time.