Monday, February 7, 2011

Blessed Day!!!!


We blessed the Babes on Sunday and were very blessed to be surrounded by those we love! Thanks to everyone who attended!



Miss V and her funky headband (my favorite)

This is the same dress that Haylee was blessed in!

This picture is a classic face of Griff!
Wide eyes!!
Griff and his Darling smile!
All 5 boys were blessed in this outfit!
We got a package today from Aunt Joanna FILLED with goodies for the twins!
These Darling hats and monogram onsies!
Isn't this the cutest picture EVER!!!
And whenever I lay them next to each other, their little arm lock right up!

We had a fun photo shoot!

4 comments:

Meredith Haag said...

What a couple of delicious cutie pies!

Joanna said...

ahhhhhhhh SO FREAKING CUTE!!! Love those babies and love the headband.
xoxoxoxo

nixon5 said...

so dang cute and love the accessories.

Swain Family said...

I literally squealed with delight at these pics!!! Those babies... there aren't words... they are ADORABLE! Congrats on the blessings! And those hats?! Tell your sister I will buy some! They are awesome!