I haven't updated my blog for a while ( because I couldn't find the cord to the camera) But I found it, so here are some pictures of things that have happened!
Most of you know we had to purchase a new vehicle! We out grew our Ford Expedition! Check it out!! We all Fit with room to spare!!

Here is an outside View! This SCREAMS "MORMON FAMILY!!!"

And what is a Mormon Family Vehicle without a little vinyl on the back window. I opted for the Herd Hauler instead of the stick figure family members.

Our first official outing in the new van was to visit Uncle Sheldon and his Family!
He took us sledding behind his 4-wheeler

One Sunday when Jeff was peeling potatoes, Grady was helping him get them out of the bag! All of the sudden he was DELIGHTED and yelled "Yook!!! It's a Butt!!!" and then he giggled and walked around with it for a good 4 hours
I drew the line when he wanted to take it to church for his "one" toy!

What would a post be without a picture of these cute little pip-squeaks!!
Look at him smile!

And Last but certainly not Least..... The newest picture to hang on my wall!

I love my little herd!
9 comments:
So cute! I love the butt spud! And the picture is awesome too of him holding it!
What a cute family!
I love the picture of all your kids in a circle on the floor. What a fun way to take a picture. You have a beautiful family
such cute pictures!! I love your herd also.
Does Jeff always sit in your room to peal potatoes? :) Cute pictures!!
fun pictures. love them all
Love the update! Your kids are darling! Can I please take a spin in the Herd Hauler?!
Cute picture. I love it. And the Mormon mobile is hilarious.
....hahahaha. I am laughing so hard over the butt potatoe! That is too funny! :)
LOVE the last picture, you have seriously got some of the cutest kids in the whole world! And I MISS them all!
I <3 the Herd Hauler! =) (And the herd that goes with it.)
Post a Comment