Saturday was the annual Pumpkin Walk meeting where the committee gets together and discusses this years upcoming Pumpkin Walk!! We then had the opportunity to go to BLACK ISLAND FARMS (who graciously donate an entire field of beautiful pumpkins) and have our first pick of pumpkins. Since I can't lift any pumpkins this year, I nominated myself to take pictures.
What a handsome bunch of boys!!!
This was to heavy to carry so he just rolled it all the way to his dad's truck!
I told my kids they could each choose one pumpkin
(somehow I ended up with 16 pumpkins in my car)
As far as the pumpkin walk is concerned my kids are Nixon/Montgomery through and through. They are SOO excited to start carving!
1 comment:
16 pumpkins? does that mean you have (or going to have) 16 kids?????? :) That was a fun afternoon I love Grady's pumpkin it's just his size.
Post a Comment