Monday, May 31, 2010

Chester's Bug Birthday Party and KK Graduation

My sweet Chester Graduated from Preschool this year!! This is a picture with him and his teacher "Miss LouAnn" Oh how I LOVE Miss LouAnn. I could go on and on and on about how much I love this teacher! All of my older kids have had her......and I am pretty sure the rest of my kids will have her too! LOVE HER!!!!
OK..I may be a bias mother and all, BUT..
HOW HANDSOME IS THIS LITTLE STUD!!!!????
Look at that Grin!!!!
His part in the program was the "I am a Child of God" boy
and he did a FABULOUS job!
It brought tears to my eyes! (and I have seen the thing like hundreds of times!)

This is ALSO the part of the program that I realized the little stinker made it out of the house WITHOUT socks on!!!! even thought I asked him as we were running out the door "Chester did you put socks AND shoes on??"" "Yes Mom" he replied.
We are SOOO proud of him!

And now onto my next subject.....


As I posted earlier, Chester had a BUG PARTY this year with friends! This was his first friends party so we wanted to make it fun for him!!!
These are the goody "bags" that Chester's little friends got to take home. Their own personalized bug catcher complete with net and fake bugs inside, bug juice, and a bag of gummie bugs and worms
He got an alligator pillow pet from his very best neighbor friends Joey and Leila.
This is the Caterpillar cake that I (and Melissa) whipped up an hour before the party started!
And here is a picture of the clan! It was a CRAZY hour and a half!
Chester had SOOO much fun with all his friends, new toys, and BUGS!!!

2 comments:

AF Nixons said...

I'm just glad to see those kids aren't wearing coats... :)

Joanna said...

By the comments Stephanie is leaving it looks like she might be worried about the weather in Utah..:)
Looks like a fun party. xoxo to Chester.