Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can you believe he is 5!!!???

Today is Chesteriffic's Birthday!
I have posted the next three pictures for a reason..
They all have a common thread. Can you guess what it is??
This kid LOVES anything creepy crawly! It's his passion! So in honor of Chester's 5th Birthday, we are throwing him a bug party! Should be loads of fun!!! More picture to come shortly.....
Happy Birthday to the best 5 year old boy a mother could ask for!!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Chester! Thank you for sharing him with me. He is such a sweet boy and I love when he cuddles on my lap.

Staceygirl said...

Weren't you just pregnant with him? Five years... wow. Do you know it's almost the one year anniversary of the date we sold our house? Time goes by so fast, it's scary! That tarantula is VERY creepy. I can't believe his face looks so calm.

Chris and Kerri said...

I think Chester is the best! Plus, we share the same birthday so he is for sure super fly. I still remember sweet little Chester pouring kool-aid down the heater vents. :o) I love that little guy!

nixon5 said...

Happy bday chester. He certainly can pick out the crawlies and the slitheries.

Swain Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESTER!!!! Um... don't put spiders in your hair! Especially big hairy ones! Yikes! :) Hope he had a great day!