Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What to call this post.................

For those of you who are ultra sound retarded.......
(which I am sure most of my readers are)
There are TWO BABIES in this picture.
Yes, I am Pregnant again!

Yes, I know how it happens

Yes, I have a lot of kids

Yes, My hands are full

Yes we are freaking out a smidge

NO, we wouldn't have it any other way!!
Yes we are SUPER excited!

I am due December 2nd.

7 Kids in 9 years.

15 comments:

Nixon Family said...

We are super excited for you. Congrats again.

Unknown said...

The lengths that some people will go to win "MOst Kids" at their high school reunions!! I think you both have it in the bag so stop worrying! Just kidding, I am so freaking excited for you guys! My kids think this is even better then us having Bronson! Besides needing a new vehicle, you also need to reserve another pew for sacrament meeting. :) I love ya, I hope you're feeling good. SEnd your kids my way anytime (really you can, I love your kids)!

Joanna said...

YAY!!!!!!

Amber said...

You can have my parents pew - no worries. Our numbers are decreasing while yours on the other hand... I am so excited for you! I would be happy to help any way I can. Is this a shameless ploy to get cute "baby" desserts? Perfect!

Swain Family said...

I have seen the pictures and I still can't believe it! haha! I am SO excited for you guys! How freaking cool! :)

Suttlemyre Family said...

That is SO AWESOME!!!! We are so excited for you. I can help with whatever you need. I am so glad you and Jeff are great at populating the earth. I didn't inherit that gene. WAY TO GO!!!

Deanna said...

I am super jealous! Two sets of twins is just not fair! Congrats! Congrats!

Leesa Marie Jones said...

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with everything! After all, you are a super mom!
At least you've had twins before and have experience!

AF Nixons said...

And for that, you get the title of Superwoman!

Staceygirl said...

I tried to get to your blog long ago, and it said it was private, but when I told Leesa about that, she said it wasn't. Now she says you're having twins, so I just had to come check it out! I thought five was a lot, and I'm glad this is our last baby, so I'll just have to sit back in awe as you take on seven (all full time and young!). Think of all the car seats! I hope you have some girls for Haylee!

allredclan said...

"Better full than empty." =)

just dandee said...

Oh I am so very excited for you and your amazing family! Congratulations! You are officially SUPERMOM!

aLeXis said...

Congratulations!!! I am so glad I found your blog again. Awhile ago it said it was private...and then I couldn't find it. :) Anyway....your really are SUPERMOM!

Meredith Haag said...

HOLY COW!!! That's so great! I'm moving back to UT so I'll be there to steal Chester... oh sorry what I meant was... ahem ... I'll be there for anything! Anytime you need me!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you! You're the best Mom!!! If anyone can do two sets of twins and a few in between it's you!!!

Holfeltz Family said...

Fleece! You are such a good mother. I guess that's why those kiddos are coming down in herds. Congrats! What a cute idea about the garden boxes. I might have to steal your idea.