Friday Jeff took the day off from work and we headed to the Zoo. We invited the Happy Valley Nixon's to join us! It was a chilly, chilly day but still fun! I am glad that we got to spend some time with the Nixon Family!
After I got home I realized I SUCK at taking pictures at the zoo! But in my defense, the kids wouldn't stay still long enough for me to take any pictures! This is Chester looking at the GIANT turtle!
Only some of the kids would pose for this shot. It's obvious that Grady didn't want any part of the picture taking, which I think scared little Brigham from being in the picture.
This was right after we sat down to have lunch. All the kids were in a fenced area so I took advantage of it and got a picture of EVERYBODY!!! What a good looking group!
This was right after we sat down to have lunch. All the kids were in a fenced area so I took advantage of it and got a picture of EVERYBODY!!! What a good looking group!
1 comment:
how fun! I love that zoo.
Post a Comment