Today Grandpa had the idea of going to the fair! What a great idea!
This is the first thing we saw!
This one is quite a bit bigger than our turtle.

Next we headed over to the discovery Zone Tent.
It was really fun for the kids!

We discovered LOTS of things... Including our friend in the next picture!


We discovered LOTS of things... Including our friend in the next picture!
Yes people that is MY hand. I didn't get a picture of my face because I am sure it WAS NOT pretty...more like pure grossness, mixed with a little horror and shock. I was fine until they took it off my hand and the taratula kind of clung on.....(shiver)





This little kid was FEARLESS!!!
He wanted to hold everything...

and not just in his hands!
Here we are waiting for the pony rides....What a crazy bunch!



On the way home I asked them all what there favorite part was and here are thier answers.

Here we are waiting for the pony rides....What a crazy bunch!



On the way home I asked them all what there favorite part was and here are thier answers.K: "Sports plex"
C: "Just seeing parker"
H: "getting my balloon"
C R: " Holding the Taratula"
He later informed me that when he grows up he wants to be "a taratula holder..Oh and a scorpion holder....Mom can I be a snake holder too?"
G: Fell asleep before we even left the parking lot. But I am guessing he LOVED the animals. But only to look at them. Try to get him to pet one and he screams!!
These few pictures are from our Lagoon Day last week. I don't have any of the boys because they went off with Jeff on all the big rides.



Thanks Grandpa for working so hard so that we can enjoy a fun/free day at Lagoon!
4 comments:
looks like some fun pictures.
That looks very fun! Except for the scorpion!!! I didn't know you could (why would anyone want to?) hold one, go Chester! :) He would love AZ!
We miss you guys! And we're loving that you blogged again! ;) (I know, you are one VERY busy lady!) The pics are great!
I LOVE that last picture of you all at Lagoon. I wish we could have been there with you all.
The look on Chesters face with that on his head is funny. I love that kid.
Grady...I could eat him up.
The fair looks like so much fun, and we sure missed being at Lagoon with everyone this year! I can't believe you held that spider...I couldn't have done it.
Post a Comment