Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am ready!!

For the past month I have been working my tale off!!!
cutting + sanding + painting X countless =
(OK Jennie math nerd..what does that equal??)

If you live by me, and drive by my house on a good crafting day,
this is what you would see on my side driveway....I am right on schedule and things are going great!!!! THEN, the unthinkable happens...




two days before my craft show when I should be finishing up..I spend my ENTIRE Monday like this..... and like this.....and then again like this....Over, and Over and OvEr!!!!

So now I am VERY behind!!

THEN....

My dear, sweet, selfless Mommy comes to my rescue at 8:00 p.m. the night before my show.

and she helps me wrap EVERYTHING and price point EVERYTHING

(by the way mom? Nice hair day!!)

we are talking 99.5% of this was wrapped by her! And I have 98 Items

(another math problem for my Friendly Math Nerd Jennie)

Look how happy I look to be finished!!!

HOLY SHMOLY!!!

give me a break people!!! I know I look bad! Look at what time this picture was taken..

and that is p.m.

(Good night)

8 comments:

Swain Family said...

So does it = pregnant or exhausted??? :) Holy cow woman, you are a machine! I hope you are feeling better! Oh, moms are the greatest! I'm so glad she was there to save the day!

As a shout out to my inner nerd, 99.5% of 98 items is 97.5, you must have been really sick to only wrap 1/2 of something! :) ...And I love the stuff, so cute! Miss your guts!

Joanna said...

I can't wait to see all the stuff on your blog.

I was also going to ask if you were pregnant! :)

Matt Van Komen said...

You didn't tell me you were THAT sick!! Sheesh! Glad you finally got over it. All the crafts look awesome! I can't believe there was no shout out to the girl who cut all the rope for the scarecrows! Oh well, have fun today!!

Chapman Herd said...

No people I am not pregnant!! Its called the flu!!

A special shout out to Melissa who cut all the rope for the scarecrows and to my sister Melinda for her extra set of hands!


Oh and way to go MATH NERD!!!!

The Nixon Two said...

Thanks for inviting me and Melinda to go with you to your show.. It was fun to watch every one grab at the things they wanted. And to spend time just visiting.
By the way are you making fun of my bad hair day :( I'll be glad when I can get back to normal.(this really stinks)

Suttlemyre Family said...

It all looks great!!! Way to go for moms. They are the best. If she feels like she didn't get enough wrapping time. I have a few that need to be done.:)

AF Nixons said...

Your crafts look so great!

Meredith Haag said...

You crack me up! Sorry you were sick! I love all the new stuff though.