I can't believe these knuckle heads are in the 2nd Grade!
She is no longer under my watchful care!

This one wasn't too thrilled because we (he) was having issues with his shoes!


Sitting in their class rooms!

Chesterrific got to be the leader on the first day!
I love this picture about as much as I love Miss LouAnn! She is AMAZING!!! Chester was ornery all morning until he got to school and she just talked him out of his mood!

We all got lucky this year with Great teachers, Good Friends and cousins in all the classes.

This one wasn't too thrilled because we (he) was having issues with his shoes!

This is a picture of all my kids going to Public school!

Sitting in their class rooms!

Chesterrific got to be the leader on the first day!
I love this picture about as much as I love Miss LouAnn! She is AMAZING!!! Chester was ornery all morning until he got to school and she just talked him out of his mood!
We all got lucky this year with Great teachers, Good Friends and cousins in all the classes.
Looks to be a promising year!!!


5 comments:
Hope tomorrow with all the 3 year old kids goes as well as today did....cross your fingers.
The pictures of your kids are way cute.
Not sure if I will be bawling tomorrow or doing cart wheels - either way I know it will be great. (But probably bring some tissues for me just in case)
so cute. That Chester is growing up too fast. How did Haylee like school. I can't believe she is old enough. This will be my post nest week.
So glad that I get to pick up Haylee a couple times a week she is a cutie and I loved talking to her today on the way home.
Cute picture of chester and louAnn.
Very cute of the boys too.
Are the twins in the same class? I hope their teacher has better luck telling them apart than I do! (of course, she'll see them about 100x more than I do so I bet she'll figure it out).
Post a Comment