Thursday, September 3, 2009

I posted these pictures on my Facebook, soo....Sorry if this is a repeat for you!
I am getting ready for Halloween! Take a look........ Halloween Blocks (Soon to be)
Trick or treat blocks (soon to be)
Halloween Stackers (Soon to be)
More blasted pumpkins!
Why I am Posting this you ask?? Because it is 16 Gallons!!!!
16 gallons of pure sawdust.....Oh and that is my filter on top! Can you tell?? :-)

( I should probably empty this)
And just in case you were all wondering, Because I know Dad is!!!
I ALWAYS use protection! Always!
Oh and by the way??? All those pieces of wood?? Count them, I dare you!!!
Don't want to? OK...Fine!! There are 456
(Good Night)

3 comments:

Joanna said...

OH HOLY COW!!! You amaze me!! I can't wait to see what you are making.

Swain Family said...

Holy crap! I am excited to see what you are making too!! :)

AF Nixons said...

That is a lot of saw dust!!! You should put it in a little swimming pool, hide 100 pennies in it and invite all the neighbor kids over!