Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New Member of our Family!!!

Everyone??? Meet Joey! The newest member of our Family! We FOUND him walking across the street one Sunday stroll! And not being able to find the owners....we adopted him! He now resides in our window well! Joey likes to eat Cut up Vegetables and even Banana peels. He also likes to dig holes and bury himself! This is Joey's owner....and Name giver! This kind of gives you an idea of Joey's size! We wanted to get Chet a turtle for his birthday a few months back, but after going to Petco AND Petsmart and finding out they were $100 for one HALF this size....we opted for fish (which died two weeks Later) We love Joey! He is unique and VERY active for a turtle.

After we played with Joey the turtle for about 10 minutes we just hung out and did silly things with the camera! Enjoy!!!



One of 5 silly face pictures taken of H! She LOVES to pose for the Camera!




This guy is SOLID!!! He is nothin but Girth! (Cute Girth)

The "Herd"

In this picture you can see Chet's "Bug Catcher" which was filled with Grasshoppers this time. I woke up the next morning to find them sitting on my kitchen table.

I am amazed that this picture turned out the way it did! Have you ever tried to get 5 small children to hold their feet still, and in exactly the place you want them?
I love it!

Pretty Girl!

Monkey Boy!



Chunkers!

Dynamic Duo!
Thanks for stopping By!

7 comments:

Joanna said...

oh how I miss you all. Chester is looking so grown up. They all are. I love the picture of them all lying down.

Unknown said...

Great post!! I love your turtle, even thought all your kids don't think I've heard/seen of him! I think all four ask me every time they see me if I want to see him. Grady just thinks it! Cute feet phot!

nixon5 said...

Love joey. I also love that name for him was that chesters idea. What a photogenic girl you have,she is beautiful.
Love all the fun photos.

allredclan said...

Great pictures! I love them! The one with all the feet is my favorite. I totally think you should use that for your family Christmas card. =)

The Nixon Two said...

Cute pictures! I love the one with all the kids laying on the grass and the one with all the feet.

Karalee said...

Cute pictures and congrats on your adoption!! I bet your kids love joey! We will have to stop by and see him! thanks for your help with Kiddie Kollege! I think Im more excited than my kids! :)

just dandee said...

With summer time so crazy, I haven't peek in on your fam for a bit. Looks like your still having lots of fun. Love Joey and the feet photo. Too cute.