Here they are holding up their Certificate on the last day!




Floating on their Backs!!
She really isn't strangling Chester...She is trying to teach him how to hold his chin up...



She really isn't strangling Chester...She is trying to teach him how to hold his chin up...



The very last day of their lessons, the teachers have a coin Dive. They put various amounts of coin in the pool and let the kids go crazy! What a great way to help them learn to go under water!


After both lessons's, Melinda collected the money from the kids and went up to Pace and bought Pace Pops! (YUMMY) It was a fun two weeks!


After both lessons's, Melinda collected the money from the kids and went up to Pace and bought Pace Pops! (YUMMY) It was a fun two weeks!

7 comments:
How do I get in on this? I am trying to teach Mirabel how to swim and I need tips!!
You are way ahead of me! lol! I need to get mine in lessons so bad! ...They look like they are having a blast! Miss those kids! And I seriously envy their tans! So not fair! ;)
They were so cute to watch swim. I hope they teach them again soon. I loved the diving board faces the best.
there is nothing like private lessons in the back yard.
Those are some FABULOUS pictures taken from someone's phone! WOW!
When I was growing up my favorite part of Summer was swimming lessons.
I would dive for money to buy a Pace bar too! Sounds like fun swimming lessons.
Post a Comment