So AFTER a
not so happy week here in the Chapman house.....I was Finally able to open up my new saw!! OH SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!!!!!! Look at this beauty!!!

So I know that most of you always have that Burning question in your head....
With 5 small children, running the
KK with your mom full time, church calling and being a mom...how on earth do I find time to use this beautiful tool?? Scroll down and I will share my secret with you........
B-E-N-A-D-R-Y-L
Ok that is TOTALLY A joke, but I needed a way to use both these pictures in the same post!!.....this is actually what I found during the results show of AMERICAN IDOL!!
Apparently they were NOT entertained!
Peace out! I am off to create some saw dust!
10 comments:
Best Laugh all day!!!! Glad you got the saw and that your kids got a good night sleep!
Sorry that deleted comment was from me!! I didnt click on the link in your post till after I wrote my comment above! Im so sorry about Jeff's brother! We will pray for you and your family! Tell Jeff we are so sorry!! We love you guys!!
That is one cute priceless picture.
Cant wait to see what you whip up.
THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! I loved the post. HAPPY CRAFTING!! I know that you will put to some great use!!
That's hilarious!!! You are amazing though! With or without drugs!
love the picture of the boys. Where was Haylee? I can't wait to see what you make me with your new toy!
I love it!!! What a great way to combine the two pictures. I love that pic of all the sleeping boys. And during American Idol, nonetheless.
Oh my. I am not just giggling, I am laughing right out loud! WOW! I am impressed. 4 out of 5. That is great.
I am still wondering how you do it all...
I LOVE that picture! Those boys, I miss them so much!! And aren't they just so sweet when they are sleeping!? lol! ...We're sorry to hear about Jeff's brother. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment