Saturday, May 2, 2009

Chesteriffic!!!

My dear sweet Chester-reno Graduated on Thursday. Here he is with his year end packet!So just tilt your heard to watch this one.....I don't know what I was thinking when I tipped my Camera to shoot video....


Oh How he loves Miss Cambria... He told me later that night that he wanted to invite "only two girls to my birthday party mom...you and My teacher, Miss Cambria." Then he informed me that for HIS birthday he is going to buy HER a necklace and some lipstick! Love this picture!We are very proud of Chester!!!

9 comments:

nixon5 said...

twinkle little star was very cute.

The Nixon Two said...

May I just say that I am glad to have the program over and that it went as well as it did. I was so proud of "Chesteriffic" and how well he did his part.

AF Nixons said...

I love the side-ways video. I do that all the time! Chester is too cute!

Amber Shellabarger said...

I am famous for the side ways video, that and video when I am supposed to be taking a picture.
I am debating on whether or not I should put Mirabel in the 3 year old class. I need to call you or probably your mom to get more info.

Suttlemyre Family said...

WOW CHESTER!!! I loved your song. I thought it was great.

Karalee said...

He is so cute! I like your family picture!

just dandee said...

We love Chester too. Especially his Twinkle Twinkle Little STar. Even my grandparents thought Chester was one of the cutest ones up there... well, besides Tyler of course.
Thanks so much for all you and your "crew" do to make the Kiddie Kollege so great for these little guys. We love it!

Joanna said...

please send him to me PLEASE!!!

just dandee said...

Hello. Deanne again. To answer your question/comment regarding my "grandma that lives across the street". They are Sherman and Dorothy Waite. And... I do believe that your mom is my grandma's visiting teaching partner.