Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Out with the old......

The band saw that I have been using for the past 2 years has been returned to it's original owner!

So that only means one thing....................."



Momma Gets a NEW toy!!!!"
OH HAPPY DAY!!

p.s "Stereotypical GUY worker at Home Depot who "assumed" (and we all know what assuming does) that this tool was for my hubby?!!.....Come on over and I'll show you how a WOMAN uses Power tools!" (retard)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Matt's totally bummed at your new toy. He would rather have let you have his and him get a new one! Oh well, now you can cut anything and everything, unless its for you!

Chris and Kerri said...

You are making me laugh!

Meredith Haag said...

What a sexest jerk he is! If he only knew my friend Liseanne and her many wood cutting tallents!!!

Congrats!

Deanna said...

Congrats! Now get to work. A big daisy for my front door would be fun...

Deanna said...

Oh and can I just tell you how sad Breeley is that she is going to "never" see Miss Melinda again. Her brother told her she has to have a new teacher next year and she is so sad. As soon as she got in the truck yesterday, she started crying and crying. I told her I would see if Melinda teaches four year olds.

Suttlemyre Family said...

P.S. It even has a light!! You will love that!!

nixon5 said...

Yay I cut off 2 fingers. Let him have the one thats left.:)
happy cutting!

Amber Shellabarger said...

It is girls like me who makes him just assume it is for the hubby. I would like to apologize for my role in it all. Have fun!!!

just dandee said...

Yeah, you definately ROCK! Gotta love those retards.

AF Nixons said...

Wow! And it's not even Mother's Day! You lucky girl.

Holfeltz Family said...

That looks like a seriously cool toy. I want one!

The Nixon Two said...

Still thinking of some smart remark you can say to those that assume the power tools are for Jeff. If you need any one to sand all the new things you're going to cut with your new tool just give me a call.:)