Remember this blank canvas that I was turning into my craft room??
So we added the green wall??

After that we added yellow to the other three walls

Here is the fabric that was my inspiration for the colors!

And remember this UGLY thing??
I did this to that ugly thing (and I use the term 'I' very liberally....My mom was a huge part in this project) We added more padding
Then we added this fabric to one chair. Which is My chair
And this fabric to the other. This isn't my favorite fabric in the world but it was a corresponding fabric to the above fabric. So this is the Guest Chair
And here is what my craft room looks like now. It isn't even close to what I have pictured in my head but I haven't had a chance to finish it. But it IS functional!!! and right now, that is all that matters!
Someday I'll get the shelving, curtains and decorations it deserves!
So we added the green wall??
After that we added yellow to the other three walls

Here is the fabric that was my inspiration for the colors!

And remember this UGLY thing??
I did this to that ugly thing (and I use the term 'I' very liberally....My mom was a huge part in this project) We added more padding
Then we added this fabric to one chair. Which is My chair
And this fabric to the other. This isn't my favorite fabric in the world but it was a corresponding fabric to the above fabric. So this is the Guest Chair
And here is what my craft room looks like now. It isn't even close to what I have pictured in my head but I haven't had a chance to finish it. But it IS functional!!! and right now, that is all that matters!
Someday I'll get the shelving, curtains and decorations it deserves!
8 comments:
very very cute! Love the walls.
So cute! I love the fabric on the chairs!
it is about time!!! I love the fabric!
Such an inspiring room! I can't wait to see what other inspirations come from this very room! In fact I think I feel inspired just looking at the pictures of it...
I love your craft room!! Especially the "adult" only treat drawer!
It turned out so cute! I love your fabic! I'm a little jealous that you have a craft room! Although, I can get over it, you probably spend a lot of time there! :)
I LOVE those chairs!
Mmmm, I'm loving those chairs. And the paint on the walls. It's fabulous! Wishing you many hours of crafting.
Post a Comment