Wednesday, May 20, 2009

First Grade Math!

What do you get when you have 15 minutes and an extra 2x6 ....... An extra scrap of particle board.....

Some heavy duty nails and a well used Hammer??? Any guesses??


Two VERY HAPPY boys

a medical bill waiting to happen
And the coolest mom in the world!
The best part? Cordell giving me a hug and saying "Thanks! You're the Best, Mom!
p.s don't forget to read the post below this! I posted two in one day!





7 comments:

Swain Family said...

You really are the coolest mom! I'm impressed!

Unknown said...

I was just going to congratulate you on two posts in one day, must be the yummy delicious ice cream topping you have!! I'm amazed anything creative came out of your nugget after a day at the zoo with 5 gillion 1st graders.

P.S. Does Chester know the twins awarded you the best mom? Cause he says your the meanest!

nixon5 said...

How fun! Hey no medical they are in helmets;). Way to go.

Meredith Haag said...

Both posts are cute! And you are definately the Cool Mom for that one!!!!

Amber Shellabarger said...

You are a cool Mom for sure.

just dandee said...

You are the coolest mom EVER! Especially since you did TWO posts in one day! Oh and Happy Birthday to Jeff!

Joanna said...

you are a much better mom then me!