Saturday, January 24, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Does anyone want to guess how I will be spending my big (30)Day??
(I HATE LAUNDRY)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll come drop some off if ya want?

The Nixon Two said...

Laundry is never fun, and I would tell you to do it another day but when it's that big you better get right on it. :)
What you're doing later this afternoon should be fun. Way to go Jeff for being on the ball and making your birthday special. Have fun! We'll have fun because we'll have your kids.

Suttlemyre Family said...

I'm So SORRY!!!! Laundry is the WORST!!!! Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL Evening!!

Joanna said...

if I were there I would do it all for you. Hope you have a good day! I am going to the post office to mail your package on Monday.
Happy Birthday! I love you!!!

AF Nixons said...

Despite loads of laundry, we hope you had a great day!

Holfeltz Family said...

Hey, I'm so glad to hear that you little one is doing better! Happy 30th! Gosh you're so old! I'm totally way younger than you ;)

Chris and Kerri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND!! I hope you have a great day. I would love to help with your laundry! I LOVE laundry! I need help...I know!

Swain Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Hopefully laundry isn't all you got for your birthday! :)

And you are really only 28 to me! :)

Meredith Haag said...

That sounds like how I spend my Birthdays! Todd's catching on though.... he's been pretty good that last few years!

Happy Birthday! 30 isn't so bad. You can do it! I believe in you! LOL