
After that AMAZING film, we headed upstairs to The Roof Restaurant.

We had a small little table next to the window and this was my view
We enjoyed prime rib, ham, Salmon, leg of Lamb, flank steak, salads Galore and dessert GALORE! (Don't try the creme broule'...it taste like sweetened snot.....and is about the same consistency!) We also got to see a guy propose to his girlfriend. He stood up in the middle of the restaurant, got every ones attention, and then did his thing! It was sweet!
My Mr. Pibb was delicious, my company was even better, and our babysitter was free! (thanks Mom and Dad) It really was a GREAT night! And on a side note...
Usually when I am at Temple Square I am Filming a wedding, along with the other 50 or so weddings and their film and photography crew, or we go as a family to see the lights along with the THOUSANDS of other people. It is always noisy and chaotic! But last night is was SOOO peaceful! It was rainy and dark and still. There was NO ONE walking around, no one taking pictures, no one getting married, no one looking at lights. It was MAGICAL and mesmerizing! And I could actually sit and enjoy the spirit that fills the air! Living so close and "working " there most of the time I loose sight of where I really am! It was amazing!
I had a wonderful 30th birthday! Thank you all for the phone calls and visits! Jeff said to me on our way to SLC "you have an Amazing family" Because I got a call from my mom and Dad and EVERYONE of my siblings. Thanks to my friends who remembered also! So far...30 has been great to me!
13 comments:
What a fun birthday. How nice of Jeff to plan that for you. I miss all the sights and sounds of Salt Lake. Your dinner sounds perfect!
I told you would would cry! I am glad you had a great day. I loved talking to you!
Sounds like a fabulous night!! The view was awesome from your seat. I love the Roof. I have something for you, I will try to catch you today or tomorrow.
I'm glad you had an amaazing evening after slaving away with laundry all day. I hope that on my "30" Adam will come up with something special.:) Happy Birthday!!!
Sounds like a fun birthday. We took our kids to the Jospeh smith movie last year and parker even cried in it.
I am glad you had a fun 30!
and free babysitting to boot it cant get any better than that.
Hooray for Jeff for taking you out! Hooray for free babysitting from loved and trusted parents! Hooray for window seats at The Roof! Hooray for the rain! Hooray for Joseph Smith! Hooray for wonderful siblings who love each other still! And Hooray for sisters who bring you chocolate and then eat some of it before leaving! Love you!
Happy 30th! I am so glad you had a wonderful evening instead of doing all that laundry!
Happy 30th Birthday! im glad you guys had a great time.Great planning Jeff! The view looks awesome! Can you believe you are 30?! Dont you still feel 20? HAHA! Glad for you to join the club!Kerri, can you hear us calling your name? You're next!
Wow I can't even tell you how much fun that date sounds. I saw that movie and loved it, and the Roof ahhh I totally wish Golden Corral wasn't the finest dining Vernal has to offer.
Happy Birthday Liseanne!! Jeff is a great guy to plan a great night, I'm glad it was fun!
That sounds like so much fun! I love Temple square! I miss it! Especially just being 20 min. away. That's an awesome view at dinner! What a great Husband you have! He's a keeper.
Happy Birthday!!! That is so awesome that you joined the 30's with so much style and grace. It is so fun that you were able to go to Temple Square. And the Roof, I don't think I have been there since... prom??? You are so lucky!
Way to go Jeff! It sounds like it was amazing! And I am so glad you got to go out for your big 3-0!
Post a Comment