Thank you all for your comments of concern and phone calls. Haylee is doing SOO much better! Really, you wouldn't even know she was sick and Not walking a few days ago! Whenever someone comes to the house to visit her she comes diddly bopping down the stairs like nothin' and greets them with her Friendly "Hi" I have to reassure them that she really WAS very sick and immobile. But it's proof of prayers being answered and modern Medicine. Now I call her my "Daughter the Druggie" (not to her face) Just to give you an example of her daily "meds"
9:00 a.m 5 chewable aspirins, Zantac, Amoxocillian
3:00 p.m 5 chewable aspirins
9:00 p.m - 5 chewable aspirins, zantac and Amox
3:00 a.m - 5 chewable aspirins...You read it right. I have to Wake her every morning at 3:00 so she can take her aspirin. Then it repeats the following day, and the next, and the next, for about two months. SUPER FUN!!!
I think be next week we will be ready for school and crowds again!
Oh! and by the way??? LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that Haylee is doing much better. I can't believe her medicine schedule!!! Yikes! I hope you survive the 3 am "feeding."
Now, about those dressers...I should have called you. The whole time I was painting them it felt like I was commiting a crime - painting over wood! But I lacked the confidence, patience and know-how to stain them up right. I think if it hadn't been TWO dressers it might not have been so overwhelming. But, alas, they are painted. I'm already thinking about resanding them, one at a time, and trying to stain. They had three layers of paint on them though and I didn't know how to get it all off. What do you recommend (beyond sanding)?
I can't believe you have to wake her up at 3:00am. I bet she loves that!! I am glad that isn't forever. I am SO happy that she is feeling better. xoxo to all.
I just popped in to read your blog. I am so sorry about your little Haylee being so sick. How scary, I always feel so bad when kids have to go through things like this and they don't understand what is going on, and then us mothers cry harder than the kids, because we feel the pain and want to take it away for our kids. I am glad that she is doing better. What a great friend you are to still come to Little Matt's baptism along with taking care of your little girl and all you have been dealing with. I hope she continues to improve. Best Wishes...Liz Johnson(Van Komen)
I am so glad she is doing so well. And... wow, what a drug schedule. So sorry about the 3am one. That's rough.
By the way, love your V-day crafts. And.. I have the same feelings about Valentines Day. Too forced.
It is good to here that she is doing better! LOVE YOU HAYLEE!
Post a Comment