Here is my week
Monday? Painted and decorated our tree.

Tuesday? decided on a whim to drive to Orem and wish my brother a Happy Birthday!
Wednesday? Painted and Painted some more. I was up until 2:00 a.m.Thursday? Painted a few more things and them went to an Ornament Party! Where I came home with 12 different ornamnets! Its was super fun! Oh and when I got home? I painted until 12:30.
Friday? I had a wedding video at the Timpanogus Temple, then our annual ward Christmas Party. Here are some highlights...Grady cried

Haylee wouldn't take her eyes off of Santa's Scary Elf! Not to be mean but I don't blame her.
Kayden asked for a Guitar
And my favorite part of the whole program???
They did such a good job! Thanks for coming grandpa and Grandma!
Now that the post if over and I am updated....I am off to paint!
9 comments:
Do you hire the twins out for family parties?! They are so cute! Can I have grady? I just want to kiss that baby all over :).
Haley's face is priceless as she looks at santa's "real" elf. Im somewhat speechless as to comment on that..uhhhhh..i truly cant think of a thing to say.
OH how I miss your kids! (and you) my heart aches when I see them and see how BIG Grady is. He was only 2 days old when I last saw him. Thanks for the update I need to do the same thing! :) Love you
How cute! I know you're busy and I don't know how you do it!!! You make us all look bad!
Um all I can really say is why were we not invited to the ward party :( and that elf is cracking me up did they think that they needed a real looking elf to make the kids beleive well I guess it worked for haylee :) oh ya uh grandma and grandpa should have been at their own ward christmas party!!!
I'm wondering where you schedule your sleep time in, and if you are getting any. I worry about you. Such beautiful crafts though. Really.
Cordell and Kayden did awesome! Maybe they will grow up to be comedic twins!
I bet that Santa and "elf" combo come highly recommended......????
Don't wear yourself out too much, it's only the first of December and you don't want to collapse until AFTER Christmas!!
You are one crazy lady!! Just remember, you wanted to sell your crafts and make some money off your patterns!! If you wouldn't make them so dang cute, people wouldn't want em so bad. It looks like you had a nice time at your party. The elf is, um, well, yeah.
Hilarious! Your boys are too cute! And... how do you do it? You are amazing with all that you do.
they crack me up with their jokes.
Cute kids you have.
Great mom you are
Post a Comment