Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Day out with Grandpa

Grandpa and Chester had a day out together! It started in Clearfield were they waited for the bus to take them to SLC.
They walked around Temple Square and looked at Waterfalls


and MORE waterfalls

They visited the Temple
And got to listen to "Jesus talk in Spanish"

Then they rode the train to the local gateway for a yummy lunch of Chicken nuggets and Fries!
What an amazing Grandpa! Thanks for a fun Day out!








11 comments:

Chris and Kerri said...

This is way too cute!

Krista said...

When I first looked at the bus bench I thought it said "on time out." That would have been funny. Such cute pics!

Natalie said...

Way Cute what a great Grandpa!!! He is so cute with Gracee at church on sunday when I went to get her he was sitting on the ground and she was sitting there right next to him. I was cute!!!

Deanna said...

What a lucky little boy!!! That would be so fun to spend the day together! Way to go getting grandpa to take so many pictures! That was awesome!

Karalee said...

So cute!I love the picture on the bench. Im glad that he got to listen to Jesus speak in spanish :) Your dad is a great grandpa!

Patterson5 said...

Awesome Grandpa! Wow, just one on one time together-that's just too cute!

Joanna said...

what a special day for grandpa dna Chester.

Meredith Haag said...

Gosh! I need a Grandpa! He is a cute little guy isn't he!? I've seen some posts that might say otherwise, but.... He sure looks innocent enough! LOL

Hollie said...

That was such a cute post! I loved it! But I really love it when I see the words Grandpa and Chester by each other just because I think of Grandpa Chester! They are so adorable by each other! I just love it!

AF Nixons said...

Wow...that looks like so much fun. What an awesome grandpa and what a lucky Chester.

allredclan said...

I'm jealous. I wish Cam liked Grandpa...