Friday, November 21, 2008

Reflections and Vampires!! (Isn't that an Oxi-moron?)

Today started out with an Assembly at the Elementary that Jeff and I were invited to! Cordell and Kayden both entered a photograph in the "Reflections" contest and would you believe BOTH of them won!?! They had no idea that they won until they announced it at the Assembly! This is Kayden accepting his trophyNext it was Cordell's turn! They were BOTH SO EXCITED!!Out of 200+ entries...Here are all the winners!


I was such a proud Parent that day! Now we get/have to enter on a District level....so we will See what Happens!



Next is my post on the Midnight showing of Twilight!!!


Here we are Waiting to get into line! Sporting our Custom Made "Team Edward" hoodies! Thanks Stephanie for sending me the design so quickly! They were a hit! ( So much of a hit, that I stitched out 17 more today for various other people!
Mom didn't have a ticket, but when we got there, they still had tickets available! I purchased one for her and went and picked her up! Doesn't she look thrilled to be here! She really was a good sport with her GINORMOUS sling!

To avoid LONG CROWDING lines....they did it Wristband style! And we couldn't even start a line until 10:45 at night, but it was fabulous! We walked into the theatre, walked up to our little section and stood in line! It just so happens that this was right next to us! SO I had to snap a picture with America's favorite Family!This is the crowd of people waiting in the wristband line! Notice all the Men?? I was impressed!And last but not least...the picture of the theatre right before the lights dimmed! See up in the top left corner? The girl in the White sweatshirt? That is our party! Thanks Jennie for snapping this picture for me! (I am such a chicken!)

I got home at 3 a.m. climbed into bed and dreamed sweet dreams of EDWARD!!!!!!

By the way??? LOVED THE MOVIE!!!

8 comments:

Deanna said...

I LOVE your hoodie!!! Did you really make them??? I loved the movie too. We were in line in Syracuse at 6 pm to get our seats even though we already had tickets. It was so insane!!!

nixon5 said...

Congratulations boys!

AF Nixons said...

Okay, that design really does look awesome on your sweatshirt and i CANNOT believe you stitched 17 more out today! You are crazy! So glad you had fun at the movie...I've yet to see it, but someday soon, I can feel it.

allredclan said...

I LOVE EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



maddy

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great night. The shirts were awesome and the movie ROCKED!! Here, Edward, bite me right here!

allredclan said...

I can't thank you enough for being such a sport and stitching out 8 sweatshirts for me. They were a hit in Syracuse also. And you were right: we should have made a bunch of shirts and sold them. We could have made a HAUL!!! Dang... why is hindsight always 20/20?

Meredith Haag said...

We did the same thing. I think someone got very rich over the weekend! Wish it was me! :)
I loved Edward, he's a really good actor don't you think? And he even did this early 1900's accent from Chicago! How'd he do that?!

Joanna said...

boys are are AWESOME! Congratulations!! I love you both.

glad you have fun at the movie and mom was able to go with you.