Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eww GWOSS!!!!

Chester came running in and said "Mom. I just peed outside" (no big deal..at least it wasn't in his pants) Then when I went out to walk Melinda to her truck he comes running up, pointing at his pee and said "I just drink my pee"


After much questioning from Chester we still were not convinced. Melinda Called Caleb over to ask him, and he confirmed it! "Yes we saw him pee and then sip it off the side walk"


So I ask Chester...."Why would you drink your Pee"


"UUhhh Because I was just starving! see watch..."

And like the good mother that I am I take a picture.

and then I sniffed out the "culprit" and discovered it was left over Gatorade from Jeff's run last night.

12 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

The last tiem I smelled Gatorade was in Layton High School. There was a bottle of it in a backpack. The floor around the backpack was wet and smelled strange. It was lunchtime, the room was empty, the door locked so I went over to the backpack and took out the Gatorade to secure the top. I removed the top and smelled inside. It was not Gatorade but Jim Bean Whiskey which this student had been drinking and passing around while in school. When he returned from lunch, I told him his backpack was in the Principal's office. One week later he came back from being suspended for one week. Leave it to Chester.

Suttlemyre Family said...

That is so gross!!!! I laughed so hard. I can't believe that he came up with that one. What a character!! We love ya Chester!!

Unknown said...

Thank goodness for gatorade! That totally qualifies for totally GWOSS!!

Joanna said...

I was really going to be sick over this one and even more grossed out that you took a picture. thank goodness for happy endings.

allredclan said...

oh my goodness i thought that it was not gatorade!! EEWWW GWOSS!!!!



luv ya
maddy

Swain Family said...

He is the funniest and most clever kid I know! That makes me laugh! (and throw up in my mouth a little bit!)

allredclan said...

You really can't help but love Chester, even when he is tackling Cam, throwing toys, or licking pee off the sidewalk. =)

Natalie said...

I seriously thought you let him lick it :) That is so funny!!!

AF Nixons said...

That is so funny! Was it the lemon-lime Gatorade that looks just like pee? He's hilarious.

Deanna said...

it must be so fun to have Chester around! He is always being so funny!

just dandee said...

I do hope it is OK that I am peeking in on your family. My name is Deanne Jacobs. My sons Tracen and now Tyler attend the Kiddie College. I also knew Jeff back in the high school days. ( I actually went to Layton High) Small world.

Anyway, what a cute family! Your kids are adorable. I especially get a kick out of your Chester. Why NOT drink your own pee? That would be a question my Tyler would ask. Definately "Gwoss" !

Again, I do hope it OK that I spied on you.

just dandee said...

By the way, I really enjoy your craft blog. What a talent!