Friday, October 17, 2008

Potty training.....

I thought it would be a good idea to try (AGAIN) this UEA weekend to potty train Chester...How do you think its going?Why on earth would I take a picture of my heater vent for this post??? Can't see it??Here is a closer look.......That's right!! There is Chester's "Big Boy Pants" He hid them so he wouldn't have to wear them.


8 comments:

The Nixon Two said...

That is one smart little boy! I would never have thought to hid the underwear. good hiding place.
Good luck I think you are going to need it. :)

Swain Family said...

You do have to give the kid credit for being creative! :) That is impressive!

Joanna said...

oh I LOVE THAT KID!!!!!!

Deanna said...

That is seriously hilarious!

Meredith Haag said...

Oh man! Sophie is just not getting it either! It's a little frustrating isn't it?!

nixon5 said...

that is too funny. I love his little feet hanging out. too cute.
Very smart and cute kid.

allredclan said...

Sweet, Sweet little rotten Chester! He has got the most complex thought process for a 3 year old that I have ever seen. I seriously think he will be brilliant in his later days. Love the pics. Who won on Friday? You or him? Last I saw he was still in those despised big boy undies at 3 PM.

AF Nixons said...

He's pretty determined NOT to potty train, huh? Well...as long as he's there by kindergarten you should be good. (Oh, and good luck!) :)