Maybe it was because the park was under construction and it just wasn't the same....or maybe it was Because Grandma wasn't there to sit and count all the people coming through. But, we managed to pull it off and it was Fabulous! 3,000 came on Thursday night. 3,800 on Friday, and just over 4,000 on Saturday! Thursday was our day for setting up. Here is a picture of My mom, Melinda and Myself all sporting Last years pumpkin walk shirts because (as you can see on Melinda's) they get very dirty with Pumpkin's and Vaseline! And we didn't want to get that on our new ones!
The lighting is Horrible in this pic, but You can actually see Melinda's Face without her hat on! And don't let our smiles fool you! That was a HARD day of walking, lifting, moving and setting up just under 1,000 LARGE pumpkins!
We loaded and unloaded the back of Melinda's truck countless times to get all the pumpkin's into place!
I don't have any pictures of the Actual Pumpkin Walk Nights (I will leave that up to Sheldon and Melinda or Mom to blog) But all in all it was a fun three nights, and as for me...Halloween is Officially OVER!!!
The only thing missing was Grandma Beverly!
5 comments:
It was really nice and turned out great you guys work really hard and it shows. I agree it was weird to not see Grandma Beverly there.
Helloooo!! We went last night, yes, we were a part of that 4,000 people and it felt like it. It took us an hour to get done and we skipped the last little bit. Where were you? It looked awesome!!
It was really fun!!! Thanks for all your hard work! What is the vaseline used for???
I am curious about the vaseline as well?! ..We drove by after the ward party, but didn't brave the crowd! Sorry, my husband has an adversion to crowds in the dark! lol! But it looked amazing, I can't believe how much you guys did! I bet you are pooped after the week you have had!
Send a picture of this year's shirts...Brady wore his the other night and looked so cute in it. Wish we were there to help lug some pumpkins.
Post a Comment