Melinda's Friend comes to Kiddie Kollege to take class pictures and I thought it would be a good time to get picture of all my kids together! She does such a great job every year, that I even pulled my boys out of school so we could do this! Here is a thumbnail of the picture that I am going to get printed HUGE for my wall.
I also have individual pictures of all the kids that turned out SOOO CUTE! I will have to post those when I get them! Thanks Lanell and Mo, You take fabulous Pictures!!
12 comments:
Such a cute picture. So we just got done carving pumpkins tonight and I saved the seeds. I thought to myself that you must know a great pumpkin seed recipe right? Let me know if you have a good one!
all of them are very cute.
Cute family you have.
LOVE IT!My kids will love to see this. Haylee, Emily has that same shirt in purple.
That picture is DANG cute! It brings out all of your kids personalities! The photographer did a great job!
I'm glad the pumpkin walk went good. Every year I want to take my kids but I either forget and its too late or, like this year, I had other things going(the play). Ya, nothing is ever the same without Peter! I mean, he chorerographed every song in our high school production and I'm telling you he did some smokin' hot moves(especially hip moves in the dentist song John did!) Sexy!
Your kids are so cute! That is the best picture ever! Little Grady is getting so big and I love Chester's face. I am impressed that the photographers got ALL 5 kids looking great at the same time!
They are all so cute. I love the brown and blue. I can't wait to see it on your wall. When is Jeff going to go out of town, we need to get some work done.:)
I am so impressed, I can't get my 2 kids to smile at the same time! 5 is impressive, and I love the look on Chester's face! Priceless!
That picture is darling!! Way to go for finally getting a kids photo. Now, just a family one!!
Tell Krista that there is a really good pumpkin seed recipe. Take 2 cups of pumpkin seeds and rinse them. Put them in a large mixing bowl and add 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon of sea salt. Mix everything together and spread on a cookie sheet and cook for 30-40 minutes at 350 stiring every ten or 15 minutes. You can add about anything you want after you put the oil in to coat them. We did sugar and cinnamon, maple syrup...just whatever you like.
Sounds yummy thanks!
Well I don't know how you get your kids to sit so still and smile for the camera! you'll have to share some secrets!
They are so cute!
I love the colors they're wearing. Darling picture!
Post a Comment