
Jeff is playing on a Fantasy football team with our good friend Patrick....and lets just say that Patrick's team isn't doing so well.....and Jeff's did Great! Patrick doesn't take to "losing" so well! Don't believe me? Click Here THis is SOO worth reading! But because we left our garage door open, we got the wrath of Patrick!!
Jeff can't wait to "re-pay" him for his kindness of closing things up for us! This means war!!! :-)
4 comments:
The prank in our neighborhood is if you ever leave something outside like a bike, wagon, scooter, couch it ends up on your roof. I cant tell you how many times it has happened. It is pretty darn funny. Just an idea on getting even! Also, complete living room furniture has even been dropped off in driveways while people are on vacation. (couch, chair, computer desk, super old tv, entertainment center) All from KSL classifieds that were free.
You should have seen him after he did it! He was giddy as a school girl! I told him the Police tape was going to give him away, but the note was a nice touch! And just for record, I had nothing to do with this! But I did laugh and I didn't really try to stop him! (that probably makes me a little guilty! Sorry!) ...And a word to the wise, the revenge had better be clever! He is a cop! lol!
Doesn't Patrick know what it means when the door is open? You should let him know!!
Post a Comment