
So my sweet little Chester has been feeling a little...Ok A Lot under the weather. Those of you who know Chester Know that Energy and mischief are his middle names. SO after 5 days of Constant sleeping and a temp of 100 or Higher I finally take him to the Doctor! Poor Guy Has strep AND tonsillitis!!! I was given a prescription for an Antibiotic, filled it, and gave Chester his first dose along with Tylenol for his Fever. And 20 minutes later??? He is back to making mischief of one kind AND another! SO I ask you, Medicine? Friend or Foe?
Friend...because I hate when my kids are sick
Foe....because Chester was SOOO sweet while sick!! And now?? He is back to his mischievous Ways!!!
It's a love hate relationship!
6 comments:
Holy cow poor Chester!! I have a love/hate relationship with meds for the same reason.
P.S. Yes, you and Jeff can sneek in our suitcases. We are only taking a bikini (me) a speedo (matt) and our toothbrushes so there should be plenty of room!!
P.P.S. My sis in law Julie booked me two months ago to do my nails and I just assumed Matt would be around. Well, I had no way to get Coop to school cause my appt. was at noon. Sorry.
It would be nice is all medicine worked that well after just one dose. At least you got the strep throat caught in time. That is dangerous if left unchecked!
Poor kid! ....hahahahahahah! And his poor mom! I don't know how you do it! But I a sort of understand, Jackson doesn't slow down for a whole lot either! :)
Glad that you found out what it was.
so glad you figured out what was wrong. Kiss that little guy for me!
I know how you feel. Haley never cuddles with me! So... it's bitter sweet when she's sick!
Post a Comment