Sunday, October 12, 2008

Building our food storage or building a pool??

On Saturday, My dear sweet Husband was filling up our huge blue container for Water Storage....He stuck the hose in, turned it on and then went to clean the Garage..all while it was filling.....and Filling............. and over filling........I love him to pieces but he is not good at multi-tasking.
His response to this mis-hap?? "I bet you didn't know that cleaning your shop was on my agenda!? You can thank me later!"

Thanks Sweetie!!

10 comments:

Suttlemyre Family said...

It looks like you had a wonderful weekend. HAHAHA!! Well I'm glad you now have water in your food storage. Way to go!!!

Swain Family said...

I'm impressed! Patrick probably would have been swearing a lot and definitely wouldn't have been able to be funny! lol!

Mike Allred said...

Wow! I have never seen your floor soo clean! =)

allredclan said...

How are you going to write words in all that sawdust now?

Unknown said...

Poor, poor Jeff. Can you imagine the pressure being married to super woman? I think he wanted an excuse to "work" in your shop!

Joanna said...

how nice of Jeff to clean your workshop! :) He must love you a lot!

The Nixon Two said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Nixon Two said...

You all missed the point. Jeff and Liseanne had just purchased a new shop vacuum from Sears. Jeff was just making sure it worked on the wet cycle!

Deanna said...

That is so sad! But I bet it's pretty nice to have your shop so clean for the next round of crafts!!!

Meredith Haag said...

Dang! That doesn't look like fun! i hate it when my kids flood the bathroom floor, I can't imagine the whole basement! Yuck! I'm so so sorry.