1. Did you date someone from your high school?: Would you like me to post "My List" I really have one.....ask Jeff!!
2. What kind of car did you drive?: Well, Sometimes the Green Nova...and sometimes Grandma Bev's Brown Citation with Handicap license plates! (which were really handy for a good parking spot when I was late..until Officer Gianchetta caught on to my evil ways) I have since repented!

3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?: Can't really think of one....but my friends have better "memories" than I do...so If you can think of one. post it for me.
4. Were you a party animal?: Define Party Animal? If its sex drugs and rock -n-roll then I would say no. If it means late nights at smiths with a camera and six crazy friends...or playing "MAcGuyver"..then HECK YA!



5. Were you considered a flirt?: Flirt?? ME??? NNOOOOOOOOOO.....
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?: Choir

7. Were you a nerd?: Probably....since I was the DRAMA PRESIDENT! But I had a Letterman sweater so that made me cool! Right??

8. Were you on any varsity teams?: no.....But I did make out with some of the Varsity team(s) Does that count? (Pictures withheld)
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? : No
10. Can you still sing the fight song? : Yes....I can even sing the third verse! Can you?
11. Who were your favorite teachers?: Coach Hansen,
ANd Mrs. Bone....And Apparently I didn't like Mr. Bradshaw beacuse looks what I did to his picture!?
12. Where did you sit during lunch?: Various Places
13. School & Mascot?: Clearfield, Falcon
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?: I want to say Ben Garrett...but I am not sure. 
YUP!!! This picture proves it!
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?: Not only NO, but H*$$ NO!!
16. What do you remember most about graduation?: This is really embarrassing because he is now in my ward but really?? I remember sitting by Steven Thorne (my HS Crush) because Madre's was singing! How gay is that, that is all I really remember! But here is a picture to prove that I DID actually graduate!

17. Where did you go senior skip day?: I didn't know there was an actual "Day" for skipping school. I just did it when I wanted, or when my friends wanted too. I always gave in to peer Pressure.
18. Have you gained weight since then?: I had 5 Kids in four pregnancies in 6 years..you tell me!
19. Who was your prom date?: Tim Rupert, (My Junior Year)
Steven Thorne (My Senior Year)
Brad Tubbs (My Senior Year, Fremont High)
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Already Did....The reunion sucked but I (we) Did win a prize for having the most Kids!...Funny, because we won that same prize at Jeff's 10 year also!
Steven Thorne (My Senior Year)
Brad Tubbs (My Senior Year, Fremont High)
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Already Did....The reunion sucked but I (we) Did win a prize for having the most Kids!...Funny, because we won that same prize at Jeff's 10 year also!
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Make out with Less boys! (sorry mom)
I tag......................Everyone Pictured below!





Nice!!Thanks for a trip down Memory Lane Jennie!
8 comments:
Very nice!! I wanted to add pictures too,but couldn't find any. I'm gonna call Natalie and tell her your posting pics of her husband on your blog!! Its to bad you were to stuck up to be my friend in high school. Drama geeks are soooo self righteous!! JK Matt loved all the photos.
Sometimes when I see things like this, I wonder where I was and why I was missing out on having such a fun sister. I totally would have hung out with you! ;) Good thing we get to hang out now. Nice job on the post, Liseanne. The pictures add a lot and make it even more fun to read. I am proud to call you my sister. (My make out days were more in college...) =)
I'm laughing so hard right now! Gosh Liseanne, I didn't know you were such a Mac Queen! This puts you in a whole new light! ha ha ha!
I loved High School! I don't think I'd do it all over again, but it was fun!
I LOVE THE POST!!!(not the picture though. What is up with my hair. AHHH!! It still looks the same. I need some help.) Adam and I laughed soooo Hard!!! He didn't know about the crush!! Can't wait to take the trip down memory lane myself!!
Love it! Wow, those pics are smokin hot! Esp mine..why did you guys let me walk around with hair like that!!!!! You and ben look like your twelve :) Oh the citation and the nova..the memories! Uh, josh didnt think it was too funny about the abuse of the handicapped parking pass..haha... he is kinda like Gianchetta reincarnated when in uniform..those mean cops! I couldnt think of your most embarrassing moment in high school, but I do have one after that makes me laugh everytime of think of it..you and the varsity team member boy in SLC and you say, trying to be funny, "should we throw a stick at the guy skating" like in some movie and the varsity guy says seriously "no, maybe we should teach him the gospel!" Yea that was a great story! thanks for the memories. Love your post!
I'm giggling like a little 13 year old right now. What is with Brads stach? It is so gross! Mel mel had huge melons! okay grapefruits...you know what I mean. I look thirty in my jr. pic. Your hair was soooooo blonde!
UM Melinda I was way more fun then Liseanne. Would you have hung out with me. Those pictures of smiths made me laugh. I need to get mine out. I loved reading all these things about you.
I am laughing my butt off, that was awesome and I love the pictures! :) I'm glad I wasn't the only lip slut out there, and we totally would have had SO much fun together! Drama nerds made for the craziest good time! (As you so clearly illistrated!)
Post a Comment