You know it's unconditional love when you love those rotten moods as much as you love those sweet ones. =) I love that kid, but mostly because he doesn't sit on Cam's head anymore. ;)
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
4 comments:
That first picture is to die for sweet!! ...And I can totally see us being best friends in high school! You are a hell-of-a-lot of fun too! :)
I love him! xoxo to his dirty face.
I have one of those too! Good thing they're cute!
You know it's unconditional love when you love those rotten moods as much as you love those sweet ones. =) I love that kid, but mostly because he doesn't sit on Cam's head anymore. ;)
Post a Comment