P.S Those are Two quart Jars...so really there is more than it looks....Had I done quart Jars I would have 50 Jars to find a home for....Now I only have 25! :-)
Thanks Julie for the Buckets of Grapes! And thank you Susan for the boxes of Grapes!
Awesome! I had my first adult canning experience on saturday with apple pie filling with the inlaws! I am in awe that you have done canning a bazillion times this season as one day was a killer for me! Though it was nice to look at all the pretty bottles when everything was cleaned up! you rock!
Way to go. what a women. I would love to do grape juice I love homemade grapejuice YUMMY!!!!! I just need lets see the grapes, the jars, the steamer, the lids. I think I have a great start huh?
You are SUPERWOMAN!!! I bet you did all that canning, while cutting out wood, and while trying to sand and paint. And fix DINNER. Oh My that just made me tired thinking about it. WAY TO GO!!!
Liseanne-you don't know me.... I'm Joanna's RC Willey friend from long ago. I just have to tell you --- you're such a star!! I'm so impressed by all the amazing things you do. I'm not surprised though, you Nixon girls are all amazing.
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
8 comments:
Wow, that's impressive!! Looks like fun....
Awesome! I had my first adult canning experience on saturday with apple pie filling with the inlaws! I am in awe that you have done canning a bazillion times this season as one day was a killer for me! Though it was nice to look at all the pretty bottles when everything was cleaned up! you rock!
You are wonder woman! I'll never be able to keep up with you! I thought I was doing good to premake meals and freeze them....but apparently not!
Way to go. what a women. I would love to do grape juice I love homemade grapejuice YUMMY!!!!!
I just need lets see the grapes, the jars, the steamer, the lids. I think I have a great start huh?
You are SUPERWOMAN!!! I bet you did all that canning, while cutting out wood, and while trying to sand and paint. And fix DINNER. Oh My that just made me tired thinking about it. WAY TO GO!!!
Mmmmm...we had grapes given to us a lot in Snowflake and I definitely miss that yummy grape juice! Enjoy some for us.
I don't know if I should think you are cool or cry because I am not! You ROCK!!
Liseanne-you don't know me.... I'm Joanna's RC Willey friend from long ago. I just have to tell you --- you're such a star!! I'm so impressed by all the amazing things you do. I'm not surprised though, you Nixon girls are all amazing.
Post a Comment