Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day - First Grade

Oh how I love the first day of School! How Handsome are these twins?? This is in front of the School! Here is Cordell sitting in his seat! Does he look happy to be there or what??

And Kayden seemed a little apprehensive, but excited! (They sit on opposite sides of the room) As we were walking into school they met up with two of their best of friends! Chase is next to Kayden and Noah is next to Cordell! These boys LOVE to play, and they are great boys to have at your house!
They seemed to do alright for ther first day! Although as soon as they got home they crashed! They will have to get use to ALL DAY school!

8 comments:

AF Nixons said...

Are they in the same class? I hope their teacher learns to tell them apart soon!

nixon5 said...

love the pictures! It's so nice to have great friends.They look so exceited to be with each other.

Unknown said...

I'm sure Cordell and Kayden had a great day!!

Joanna said...

Hey boys! I am glad you had a good first day. My kids still have one week. (one LONG week!) I can't believe how big you look. Be good for your teacher! Love you!!

allredclan said...

First grade is so fun! They will love it! =) Enjoy the smaller number of kids during the day. =)

Meredith Haag said...

You've got some good looking boys there! All day school... how great is that? Right?! This preschool stuff is for the birds! I have to drive back and forth and back and forth too much! You're such a cute Mom! I can tell your kids are your life!

Suttlemyre Family said...

I can't believe how big they all are. I hope they had a wonderfull day. E-mail me a copy of the pic's thanks!!!

Patterson5 said...

Can you believe our boys are in first grade?!! Your boys looked excited! Ammon says his favorite thing about all day school is eating lunch at school. I'm really getting used to only having 2 children to wrestle with during the day, even though it makes me a little sad thinking he will be gone everyday that long until he graduates. It's big time now! Your pictures are cute, I hope your boys are having fun in 1st grade!