Saturday, August 30, 2008

Boysenberry Bush

I have a beautiful, fruitful boysenberry bush in my back yard. It is actually one of the first plants that we planted after we moved in. (Thanks Melinda) Anywho....Never in the four years that we have been here, have any of my kids realized what it was.....Until now...........
And now I can't keep berries on it. He beats me to them every time!

4 comments:

Meredith Haag said...

Its a good thing he's sneaking into healthy stuff and not the candy jar or something. And he looks good in boysenberries!! I love it!!

AF Nixons said...

Looks like he's using them for war paint! :)

allredclan said...

Psst... Liseanne... It's a BLACKBERRY bush. ;)

And I don't blame Chester one bit. They are SO good! I picked one the other day and was going to take a picture of it simply because it was the hugest blackberry I had ever seen in my life! But apparently Cam thought it looked pretty good too, because right as I turned around from picking more berries, he was popping the prized berry into his mouth. He could barely fit it in because it was almost as big as his mouth, and then, of course, he couldn't chew it because his mouth was too full. So he just squished my "soon to be blue ribbon at the state fair blackberry" around in his mouth and turned it to pulp before I could even get a picture of it. =(

Joanna said...

Chester you look good enough to eat!