We decided to head up to Midway for "SWISS DAYS" It is a HUGE craft show, with food, yodeling and more! We were trying to get a picture of us by a Swiss flag but they were all too high. So Melissa found this mouse Pad and we tried to do a self portrait....only I failed to get the flag in the picture!
After we walked through all the booths, we were famished! For lunch we enjoyed a nice ham and SWISS cheese sandwich. It was DELICIOUS!
Apparently Melissa didn't get enough to drink with her meal, so she decided to lick this cow's nose! GOT MILK???
Then we asked a nice, young girl (who was bored out of her mind) to take a picture of us by the SWISS ALPS....or at least a picture of the Swiss alps. (Please ignore my retarded arm in this picture)
It really was a fun day! For more pictures and Melissa's take on our little get away, Check out her blog HERE.And while I was enjoying a no kids day in Midway, Jeff was enjoying the opening Game for BYU! I surprised him with 3 tickets and a babysitter. He thought he was going to be stuck home Saturday with all 5 kids and No wife. I know he wasn't thrilled about that, but VERY willing to do it anyway. So instead, I arranged for a babysitter for the 3 youngest (THANKS ALLIE) and Jeff headed to Provo with the twins.
Thank you goofy looking kid in the background for ruining my picture!
They had a blast! They came home with shirts, mini footballs and foam fingers! I think a winning day for everyone!
6 comments:
Thanks for the Shout-Out. I'll let ya know how my bottom does after 206 miles on a bike. It looked like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have been there. I can't believe there was a waiting line for the shuttle!! :)
Sounds like a super fun day for everyone.
What a blast!! Thanks for the girls day. What is the deal with your arm? JK Sorry I totally stole your idea for the yodeling music, but it just adds to the experience. I had a blast. Looks like the football game was a hit. BYU or bust!! Did you use sharpies or washable markers?
You boys are so cute...it makes me look forward to when mine get older! Looks like they had a lot of fun! ...By the way Corbin id very excited to start kiddie kollege!
I bet you were the wife of the year to Jeff! How fun for both parties! We coun't care less about any CO teams, sad but true. Well... I take that back Todd loves Air Force. And they are in Fort Collins CO, so there's that. Maybe.... I'll surprise him with tickets! Thanks for the great idea! Yes... three tickets, Todd, Hayden and by little sports lover Haley.
Hey Liseanne! I found your blog through Melissa's. Your family is so cute! Is your baby's name Grady? My oldest son's name is Grady! Wow - great choice! Your hair is so cute short! How have you been? Shoot me an e-mail when you get a minute and we can catch up.
marnettebarton@hotmail.com
Post a Comment