You know that you have good friends if you can meet together after years of not seeing each other and pick up like there was NO time in between.
Here is Karalee, Kerri and Jacque

Melinda, Me and Natalie. We haven't all been together in over two years.
Now for some individual Shout outs..... Here is our beloved Jacque. Jac or Ja-qwee is what we always call her....She is, by far, our loudest in the group (sorry Jac, but its true and we love you for it)She is "very active in the church" and concerned about others being active as well
She can do an amazing flute/train sound with her voice
This is Kerri. Her nick names include "Ker" or Karina. Her laugh is very contagious and she always knows the "goods" on everyone we used to know. She is definitely in "the Know" In High School we were attached at the hip....Well her hip to my thigh because I was always much taller than she. She was also my right hand man when it came to playing Macgyver
This is Karalee...Or Shi-Shi as well ALL call her. Even her Family and MY kids know her as Shi-Shi. Getting this nickname because she is "Shy" Shi is always the most responsible one of the group. She and I have been friends longer than any one else...going all the way back to Kiddie Kollege. Shi was also ALWAYS our chauffeur Driver in High school, being the oldest and the first to have her license. We have many memories in her different cars. The Diesel Oldsmobile with the broken speedometer and the Bronco were some of our Fav's (Thanks Debbie and Dave for providing us with transportation)
And this is Natalie. Natalie has Many nicknames to choose from....But we won't mention all of them on this public blog. The one that has stuck is "Natty" or Nat. Natty is also one of my life long friends since Kiddie Kollege. Nat is excellent at impersonations....She does a great "Sewing with Nancy" "the clown from Billy Madison" and "Ace Ventura" She also makes FABULOUS tutu's and hair bow for little girls!
And last but certainly not least. This is Melinda. Or Mel-Mel as we all call her. Mel-Mel's wedding is where I met Jeff. Next to Shi, she is also one of the more responsible ones of the group. With her famous "water and a side salad" its no wonder why she is still (to this day) as skinny as ever! We have some good memories in her car "The Bon Bon" as well. I love that hill in clearfield!!
we met for lunch and did nothing but reminisce and laugh until we were crying. Good Times!
And thanks to our fabulous waiter "Danny" who looks an awful lot like Andy Garcia. Who took this picture of the 6 of us!
Thanks for a fabulous Afternoon! Can't wait to see you all again tomorrow with your kids!
7 comments:
Liseanne you are so on top of this blogging thing. I was going to post the pictures along with a description but now I don't have to. Also, picture of me...not so cute. Love ya.
Looks like fun. I can't believe that Jackie actually went out with Adam.:) Crazy!!!
Next time I think you gals should let the annoying lil' sis join along for some "good times."
How fun! Friends are the best!
We have WAY too much fun. Lucky us! I'm glad we all FINALLY got together. I need a re-take on my picture though -hello, close up! I have a memory to add: remember singing to the radio "In the Jungle" by the Nylons REALLY loud in the BON with the windows down?! We were SOOO cool! Great post, and your fast! Thanks for clearing up the SS! Good times!
Friends like this are the greatest. Mine are my Snow College buddies (the ones I don't see much, but still love dearly.) I love friends that you can get together with, after not having seen any of them, and you pick right up where you left off.
Looked like fun! Wish I could've seen you all.
-J
Post a Comment