Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Craft Night

My Friends and I got together tonight for a Craft night. We all brought our kids so they could play together. Haylee was SOO excited because usually she is the odd girl out. But most of my friends from HS have little girls. She was in girl heaven tonight!! The boys even had fun because Mel has boys their age as well.

This is a picture of all the girls (Minus Lillian) eating popcorn and watching barbie Rapunzel

And here as a picture of all of the kids that were roaming throughout my house while we were painting. We had 11 kids, 6 and under, all playing at my house having a blast. Do you think we got much painting done???

Surprisingly we all finished our crafts, and this is what we made. Well most of us....Some of us made "family" others made "Simplify" and Nat did her Last name.And they ALL promised to have them up on their blogs by tomorrow night so I could see how cute they look on display at their houses! Check em' out!!!

Thanks again for a fun night!

4 comments:

Karalee said...

Thanks so much fleece!!! You are amazing! That was a blast! Livy had so much fun with haylee!She talk (the whole way home)about how fun that "little, little girl haylee" was! And grady is such a cutie!!Thanks for letting us invade your house with kids, paint, popcorn, fun and NOISE (thanks also jeff!)!! We all had fun and cant wait to make that way cute table! ;)

Yummy Yum's said...

You're too talented! I can't keep up with you!

Joanna said...

it was fun to read about your night out with your friends. Karalee and Natalie look just like their mom! I love your crafts.

allredclan said...

I can't believe you got any painting done at all! Really! How fun though. =)