This is what you could have won, had you guessed the right answers to my little game in an earlier post. (Table not included, although I made that too! ) I call it my "Summer Set"
That doesn't make me feel very happy! So.... wheres my catalog? That's just rude that you made that table and you're just throwing it in my face like that! Where did you learn to do all that stuff? And again.... wheres my catalog?
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
3 comments:
I LOVE your table. Is that yours or Mindys? LOVE it!!
I think I should win it for having the cleverist answer!! Doesn't that count for something?
That doesn't make me feel very happy! So.... wheres my catalog? That's just rude that you made that table and you're just throwing it in my face like that! Where did you learn to do all that stuff? And again.... wheres my catalog?
Post a Comment