Q: What is something that mommy always says to you?
H: You're in trouble
M: ( no comment)
Q: What makes mommy smile?
H: Like when you are tickling me
M: WHO doesn't like tickling?
Q: What makes mommy sad?
H: like hurting me
M: I hope she meant when she gets hurt
Q: How does mommy make you laugh?
H: Tickle!!! Mom!!! You tickle me!
Q: What was mom like as a child?
H: Barbie
M: I love you Haylee!!
Q: How old is mommy?
H: I don't know
M: WHO knows...really..I've lost track
Q: How tall is mommy?
H: Tall!!!
M: Good Answer
Q: What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
H: Wash the dishes
M: I Love doing dishes....don't all of you??
Q: What does mommy do when you're not home?
H: Work on the computer
M: OK well I do that WHEN they are home too! (I have a small addiction)
Q: If mommy could be like someone on TV, who would it be?
H: Stephanie from Lazy Town
M: WHO???
Q: What is mommy really good at?
H: Vacuuming
M: Really? That's because I have to vacuum up Popcorn every night!
Q:What is mommy NOT good at?
H: Like, I don't know
M; I have brain washed her well!
Q: What is mommy's job?
H: Umm...Working?
M: She is so smart!
Q: What is mommy's favorite food?
H: Noodles
M: Ummm NO!
Q: What makes you proud of mommy?
H: When you work
M: That must be ALL I do in Haylee's world
Q: If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
H: Princess Leah...Mommy...Princess Leah
M: Yeah..Those buns in MY hair...NICE TRY!!
Q: What do you and mommy like to do together?
H: Play games and go shopping
M: That's my girl!
Q: How are you and mommy the same?
H: Like kissing each other
M: Haylee is the Kissing Queen.....and apparently so was I back in the day! Just ask Jeff. He has seen my list!
Q: How are you and mommy different?
H: Our shoes are different
M: She's very observant
Q: How do you know mommy loves you?
H: Teases me....That's why you love me...Like when we ask you what were having for dinner and you say pooh...That's how Mom!
M: (Speechless)
THanks Meredith and Haley! That was Fun! We tag Livy and Shi, Emma and Mel, and Ab and Jo.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a cute idea. I loved that Haylee thinks all you do is work....Oh wait a minute, that is all you do.:)
she is SO sweet. I can hear her little voice when I read that. I will have to do it with my two younger ones.
So cute! i can tell that your Haylee is a little more articulate that my Haley! And she was a little more into the interview! Mine.... not so much. Anyway I can tell she's a cute little thing!
I thought I was the only one with a kissing list... ;)
Post a Comment