What the heck! your blog is soooo cute! I found you on Sheldon's blog! You'll have to teach me all your tricks! your kids are so cute! I'm so glad I found you!
This lovely Family is hoping to adopt. They are my good friends! Take a look a their profile and pass the word along. They are wonderful, Fantastic Parents and friends.!
5 comments:
What darling children you have. Maybe you should have some more!! I love every bit of the Gradinator too.
We love you guys! We want to blow on Grady's fat tummy.
Emily said that Grady is cute!
You know they learned the milk chug from their mother! :) Who needs a glass..its just more dishes for you to do! Grady is so cute!
What the heck! your blog is soooo cute! I found you on Sheldon's blog! You'll have to teach me all your tricks! your kids are so cute! I'm so glad I found you!
Looks like a lot of fun. Grady's tummy needs a few more rolls though!! You must need to feed him some more!HAHA. VERY CUTE!!!:)
Post a Comment