Friday, July 4, 2008

More 4th Fun!

Wow! What a fun Holiday we are having! Make sure and Check out the slide show for all the pictures of this morning! The day started out with the Parade. We all had matching shirts, until Grady decided to poop ALL over Jeff! Dad went and got the only T-shirt he owns and let Jeff Borrow it...but...he HATES red. He won't wear it. So he was feeling a little weird in Dad's Bright Red shirt. Then Mom caught a Syracuse Titan Cheerleader Shirt and let Jeff wear that one instead. He felt MUCH better in that shirt! While Jeff was changing Grady, Grady decided he hadn't done enough damage....so he peed on Jeff as well! TOO FUNNY! Poor Jeff, just laughed handed Grady half naked to me and said "I surrender!" Then we headed down to the West Point Festivities. Can I just say that I LOVE West Point because EVERYTHING they do for the kids is absolutely FREE!!! Face Painting, Rock climbing, Fish Pond, Duck Ponds, Making Tiara's, Blow up bounce houses, Dinner the night before...ALL FREE!!!! What a great City! WE had a great time! And the best part about the Day??? Instead of 102 degree weather like all the weather men predicted...It has been overcast and breezy! FABULOUS for staying outside and enjoying everything they had to offer!

Next we will have a BBQ with my family...and then head over to the Clearfield Fireworks to meet Jeff's family! More Pictures to come!

6 comments:

AF Nixons said...

Loved all the pictures! We missed being there this year. Glad you had so much fun.

Natalie said...

Cute Pictures but let me just add that even though all the activities seemed free in all actuality you really did pay for them. You know every month when you pay your WEST POINT CITY BILL!!So thanks for all the non-west pointers who enjoyed the free activities on the champans:) Again cute pics!!!

allredclan said...

It was a great day! Super time at the FREE West Point activities, outstanding weather, and great BBQ in the evening. We just felt bad about getting kicked out so you guys could leave... (kidding) ;)

Joanna said...

I loved the pictures and I LOVE your hair.

Krista said...

Cute pics and even cuter kids! Hey how did you do that cool thing on your blogging friends where you can see when they update their blog? I want it!

Suttlemyre Family said...

I love the Pictures and West Point!!! The 4th of July is the best. Cute butterfly and Spider!!