These three musketeers are all within two months of Each other. Mine being the youngest of the bunch...but also the largest!
Here are the Painted Face Cousins!
The boys with their friend Zack. They are SO glad they moved back from St. George!
I absolutely LOVE this picture!!!
The only thing Grady had on his face was milk and sweet potatoes
The boys wanted black spiderman
Chester didn't want anything at first...but the Kind Lady talked him into this little spider (with glitter)
And Haylee wanted Rainbow Fire works

Our glowing area....
Chester couldn't wait any longer....I woke him when the fireworks started....
And this is how he watched them the entire time.
Can't wait for a fun filled Fourth of July!

The only thing Grady had on his face was milk and sweet potatoes
The boys wanted black spiderman
Chester didn't want anything at first...but the Kind Lady talked him into this little spider (with glitter)
And Haylee wanted Rainbow Fire works
Our glowing area....
Chester couldn't wait any longer....I woke him when the fireworks started....
And this is how he watched them the entire time.
Can't wait for a fun filled Fourth of July!
4 comments:
What town was this? We did shirts one year and it was so much fun. That little Grady is SO sweet and round! Happy 4th. Get lots of candy today for our kids!! :)
HI THIS IS MADISON I HAVE emma on my lap and she is saying look its july day fire works where we were!!!!
Soup on cute shirts and kids!! Thanks for inviting us over for the shirts. We had a blast, I don't know who's more excited we moved back, kids or mom and dad. Probably a tie (or tide EYED!!)
Hooray for West Point for doing such a fabulous job on their 4th of July Festivities. They are fabulous! Your kids looked great in their shirts. I wish we could have come over too. Count us in for next year. =)
Post a Comment