Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hairstyles 101

I found a blog of Hair styles for girls and this is one that I wanted to try. I tweaked it a little because the websites hair wasn't braided. We got SO many compliments on her hairstyle today! We even curled it in ringlets! How darling is her face??
I may be a little bias but she was the prettiest girl in Church today!

10 comments:

allredclan said...

So freaking cute!!!! I really need to get better and start doing Emma's hair too. She just likes me to "use my fingers" to do it instead of using an actual brush. (Throw it up in a messy bun and call it good...until you have to wash it and then brush it out.)

The Nixon Two said...

That was one of my favorite things to do when you and your sisters were little was to do your hair and to see all the different ways I could do it. LOVE the Hair it looks so cute on Haylee

AF Nixons said...

I so miss doing girl's hair...if I get to do it at all these days it's only with the straightener...how fun is that! It's actually hard work with my girl's thick hair. Glad Haylee lets you do cute things with hers.

Unknown said...

I know that haylee was the cutest girl, isn't she always? How fun, do you think Haylee would let me play with her hair just for fun?

nixon5 said...

Way way cute. I seen that one on the website I like the braids better. She is adorable.

Julie Johnson said...

Her hair is adorable! I am terrible with hair. It was why I wanted all boys and then I get two princess' and don't have a clue how to do hair! What blog was it from? do you know of others?

Karalee said...

So cute!!I love her hair like that!! Love the blog site too. I will need you to let haylee come over and teach livy and alyssa how to sit still so I could actually accomplish that style! Love the picture of haylee and Emma on your swim day/west point funz days in your backyard:)HAHA! Your kiddies are blessed to have a fun mom. Can I come and swim??!! Too fun!

Suttlemyre Family said...

Haylee it s so cute. That's for the tip. I can't wait to try in on Brooklyn.

Joanna said...

veru cute. It is so straight and even. what website is it?
LOVE it Haylee!!

Meredith Haag said...

I'm sure she was the prettiest little thing in church! That is a cute hair style! When do you find time to do her hair before church?! Is it just that I have three girls hair to do?! But, sometimes Abby goes with her hair wet! I'm Mother of the year! I'm pretty lucky that Sophie as naturally curly hair... that helps a ton!