We had cousins over today for some fun in the sun. I had a Wedding video to finish so having Caleb and Emma over was ALMOST like having a baby sitter. My kids didn't bother me, and I was able to get a lot accomplished. Chet is crying because I made him put the hose down for a picture....He was aiming right for me! FYI..This isn't the only pool we had for 6 kids. I also had a kiddie pool and a slip-n-slide

So to be very honest with you....I can't tell which twin this is....But obviously he is basking in the sun's rays. ( I want to say
Kayden..no wait...Cordell....can you tell?)

Chester was screaming unless he had the hose in his hands. Caleb is Waiting for his turn!

After about 1.5 hours, the older boys came in for a good game of Lego Indiana Jones, but these three stayed out and just sat in the pool for another 3o minutes. They were having a great time, and playing so well!

Beautiful little girls! These two have SO much fun together!

I am very proud of Emma because Max, my dog (who terrifies her) was outside with them the whole time. I overheard Emma giving herself a
pep talk while walking outside "don't run, or he'll chase me...Here we go" SO proud! So Cute! Thanks for a fun afternoon!
4 comments:
It looks like a lot of fun! That one of Emma and Haylee is so sweet.
I am done looking at your blog...it's too hard!
What good cousin fun! Ready for five more soon? Good thing we're temporary, right?
My kids beg every day to come and play at your house. =) Thank you for letting them come over and spend some time with you. =) I love the photo of Emma and Haylee.
That's a lot of fish for that pool!
Post a Comment