Saturday, July 12, 2008

My Bathroom Makeover

So I promised you all a picture of my bathroom makeover. Every time Jeff goes out of town, I try and re-do one room in my house. This time was my master Bath. Here is the Before...Blah and White and "Cold" And here is the After.....Earth tones, geometric shapes and welcoming! Who wouldn't want to take a dump in here!?
Before............
After.............
The Entire view (with Chester) And no that is NOT a wallpaper boarder..That is all Paint! That's right DAD!!! I used 8 different colors of Paint, Taped and stenciled the crap out of my walls and came out with a new, fun, funky Bathroom!
A huge Thanks to Mindy, my personal home decorator/friend, she helped me figure out the stencils and colors.
Another thanks to Mike, my personal handy man! ( he hung my towel rack, and new mirror)

9 comments:

Joanna said...

OH I like it! I can't believe you painted those squares. Come do something in my house.

nixon5 said...

very very cute!

AF Nixons said...

Nice new update. You did a great job.

Karalee said...

so cute!!! Seriously, when are you coming to my house??!! It needs a HUGE makeover!

Meredith Haag said...

Liseanne! What the crap! You're making me look bad ya know! That bathroom looks awesome! I can't believe you painted all those squares! I totaly would have thought that was wallpaper. You're awesome!

allredclan said...

It really does look great. Have you ever wondered what people would think if they were walking through our houses looking to buy them? Sometimes I can't help but wonder if they would think we were nuts with all the different colors everywhere! =)

Congratulations on a new beautiful place to "grunt." (to use a Grandma Beverly phrase)(I used to think it was really a Brady phrase, but Grandma got to it first.) ;)

Suttlemyre Family said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Liseanne you are amazing. It looks great. I can't wait until Jeff goes out of town again. What room is next??? Sorry I left town and couldn't help as much. :)

Unknown said...

I love, love, love the new look!! You are lucky that your husband goes out of town so often!! Jk Can't wait to see it in real life, what color are your fingernails now?

Bass Family said...

I don't believe you really did this all by yourself, you need to come and "prove" it to me. I have 3 bathrooms!!!!